Sutton Veny Parochial Church Council
The responsibilities of the Sutton Veny PCC are:
- To care for the church building, its contents and the churchyard.
- To prepare an Annual Report, budget and financial statement for the Annual Parochial Church Meeting.
- To consult with the Rector on matters affecting the church and churchyard, and on matters of concern and importance to the parish.
Meetings: There must be at least four meetings a year in addition to the APCM. Sutton Veny
- The clergy who are licensed to the parish.
- The churchwardens.
- Members of Deanery or Diocesan Synod whose names are on the Electoral Roll.
- Elected lay members.
Officers and members of Sutton Veny PCC:
- Rev’d Alison Morley
- Brian Long, Churchwarden
- Andrew Crisp, Treasurer
- Chip Stidolph, Secretary
- Annabel Elliott
- Frank Lowe
- Judy Cooper
- Richard Jackman
- Valerie Hopkins
Electoral Roll Officer, Philip Clark