Sutton Veny Parochial Church Council
The responsibilities of the Sutton Veny PCC are:
• To care for the church building, its contents and the churchyard.
• To prepare an Annual Report, budget and financial statement for the Annual Parochial Church Meeting.
• To consult with the Rector on matters affecting the church and churchyard, and on matters of concern and importance to the parish.
Meetings: There must be at least four meetings a year in addition to the APCM. Sutton Veny
• The clergy who are licensed to the parish.
• The churchwardens.
• Members of Deanery or Diocesan Synod whose names are on the Electoral Roll.
• Elected lay members.
Officers and members of Sutton Veny PCC:
• The Team Rector.
• The Churchwardens. John Stidolph and Annabel Elliott (lay vice-chairman) .
• Secretary. Zaria Gaydon.
• Treasurer. John Stidolph.
• Deanery Synod Representatives. Richard Jackman and Annabel Elliott.
• Elected members. Judy Cooper, Valerie Hopkins, Richard Jackman, Brian Long, and Frank Lowe.