Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities
In December 2014 the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) issued the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. The Code is a requirement for smaller authorities to make information available for local people to increase democratic accountability.
This allows you to access all of the information that we are required to publish under the Transparency Code.
The information for each financial year will be available after the end of the financial year on 31 March and by 1 July at the latest. The exceptions to this are the list of councillor responsibilities and the minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings, which are published on an ongoing basis.
Financial Year 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019
NB: Public land and building assets
Sutton Veny Parish Council does not own any land or buildings.
Parish Council Matters
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Notice of public rights 31.03.19.pdf
- (420.31 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
- Bank reconciliation scan 31.03.19.pdf
- (165.76 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
- Explaination of variances scan 31.03.19.pdf
- (247.85 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
- Exemption Cert 31.03.19.pdf
- (517.89 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
- AGAR 2018-19.pdf
- (1.97 MiB) Downloaded 27 times