Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities
In December 2014 the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) issued the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. The Code is a requirement for smaller authorities to make information available for local people to increase democratic accountability.
This allows you to access all of the information that we are required to publish under the Transparency Code.
The information for each financial year will be available after the end of the financial year on 31 March and by 1 July at the latest. The exceptions to this are the list of councillor responsibilities and the minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings, which are published on an ongoing basis.
Financial Year 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
NB: Public land and building assets
Sutton Veny Parish Council does not own any land or buildings.
Parish Council Matters
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Payments over £100 2018.pdf
- (434.2 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
- Internal Audit Report 2017-18.pdf
- (509.11 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
- Explanations of Variances 2017-18.pdf
- (277.88 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
- Exemption Cert 2017-18.pdf
- (499.03 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
- Bank Reconciliation 2017-18.pdf
- (171.25 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
- Annual Governance Statement 2017-18.pdf
- (439.2 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
- Accounting Statements 2017-18.pdf
- (462.5 KiB) Downloaded 70 times