Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities
In December 2014 the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) issued the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. The Code is a requirement for smaller authorities to make information available for local people to increase democratic accountability.
This allows you to access all of the information that we are required to publish under the Transparency Code.
The information for each financial year will be available after the end of the financial year on 31 March and by 1 July at the latest. The exceptions to this are the list of councillor responsibilities and the minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings, which are published on an ongoing basis.
Financial Year 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
NB: Public land and building assets
Sutton Veny Parish Council does not own any land or buildings.
Parish Council Matters
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- External Auditors Report 2016-17.pdf
- (561.58 KiB) Downloaded 332 times
- Notice of conclusion 2016-17.pdf
- (452.36 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
- Payments over £100 2016-17.pdf
- (411.42 KiB) Downloaded 419 times
- Internal Audit Report 2016-17.pdf
- (534.86 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
- Explanation of significant variances 2016-17.pdf
- (1.93 MiB) Downloaded 381 times
- End of year Bank Reconciliation 31.03.2017.pdf
- (494.26 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
- Annual Governance Statement 2016-17.pdf
- (505.51 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
- Accounting Statements 2016-17.pdf
- (454.42 KiB) Downloaded 354 times