Prevent Crime - Give Your Support !

Moderator: PRS

PRS

Post by PRS » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:05 am

Sutton Veny Neighbourhood Watch Scheme

The Scheme is co-ordinated by Peter Strangeways (101, High Street, 840403) with Trevor Large (31D High Street, 841466) as his deputy. There are 20 Street Co-ordinators, each covering between 5 and 25 houses. If you do not know the name and telephone number of your Street Co-ordinator, or have any questions or comments about the Scheme, please do not hesitate to contact me.

As of 9th January 2006 Wiltshire Police will have a single non-emergency number which will replace all local numbers. Apart from emergency calls (including witnessing a crime being carried out) which should always be made to 999, any other enquiry, report, or message should be passed via:
0845 408 7000

We are assured that this service will have more staff to answer your call than hitherto – but if you experience any problems please let me know and I will pass them on.

The Scheme’s Co-ordinators would like to wish all residents a peaceful and crime-free 2006. We hope that with continued vigilance and simple security procedures -locks on windows and doors and marked valuables – the already low level of crime in the village can be reduced still further.

Peter Strangeways, Village Co-ordinator