Rev Francis Parham Rectory Farm Sutton Veny

Anything Concerning Tracing Names or Genealogy Here Please
admin

Rev Francis Parham Rectory Farm Sutton Veny

Post by admin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Can anyone help with this please ? If so please reply to this post.

---------------

Hello,

It has been suggested by Eric Peddle of Warminster Dewey Museum that I get in touch with you. I am writing on behalf of Village Voices, a local & family history group set up in the village of Drimpton, Dorset. Over the last few years we have been researching our community's 19th century history. A key player in our story is the Rev Francis Parham, curate here from 1869 to 1884. In that time he was at the heart of so much that happened. Among other things he set up and captained the Cricket Club as well as setting up fortnightly entertainments.

We are trying to find out as much as we can about Francis and we are contacting you because he was a native of Sutton Veny, where he was born at Rectory Farm in 1835, being baptised at the old church on the 28th April that year. We would dearly like to know if you have any documents or images on file relating to him, his place of birth, his parents, William and Mary Ann(e), or his siblings. In short we would be grateful to hear about anything relating to him that would help him come back to life for us today.

Let me thank you in advance for any help you are able to give.

Regards,
Andrew Pastor

PRS

Re: Rev Francis Parham Rectory Farm Sutton Veny

Post by PRS » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:10 pm

I don't know which Rectory Farm is/was. There is not one now (as far as I am aware).